Dec 24, 2005
USA
Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
There was a big tank too. I'm guessing for closure. But tank was cracked and to big for my vehicle. When I went back it was gone. I talked to a guy there and he said if it's out by the road I don't care what happens to it.

timtk

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2017
Really nice setup! I'm not a big upper jaw but those dels are really doin it for me. Where are they from? Love your filtration and lighting setup.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Really nice setup! I'm not a big upper jaw but those dels are really doin it for me. Where are they from? Love your filtration and lighting setup.
Thanks!
Well the 2 males were purchased at my lfs's and the big female came from magpie magpie .

Reactions: magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Alright so just an update. Went full syphon today! Super quiet. Very happy.
Its amazing how much more water it moves considering how much more restricted the line is. My gate is barely opened

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Its amazing how much more water it moves considering how much more restricted the line is. My gate is barely opened
Yeah I'm still playing with it a bit the one is sitting just below the emergency drain but it will fluctuate a bit I need to close the valve a bit more. The other has a slight trickle out the emergency drain. It's close but I need some more time playing with it. Along with the sump I found a 1900 gph 38' head pump. It's apart soaking to get all the salt and calcium out. We will see how the works eventually. For safety sake I don't want any more the 1400gph to the tank. That actually is more then the emergency drains can handle so if both syphons clog I'm in a bad place. Lol. Current pump is getting about 800 gph to the tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store