What is this thing?

Dat boi blu

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
I don’t think my my Muskie is interested in a tiny worm, and any little fish that I can try to put in to eat it will be gone in 2 seconds. THAT I CAN TELL YOU.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I don’t think my my Muskie is interested in a tiny worm, and any little fish that I can try to put in to eat it will be gone in 2 seconds. THAT I CAN TELL YOU.
Awesome,lets see this Muskie!
Small fish such as guppies,bettas and paradise fish go after those worms.Odd that there is only one present as they usually appear in groups.

Dat boi blu

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Awesome,lets see this Muskie!
Small fish such as guppies,bettas and paradise fish go after those worms.Odd that there is only one present as they usually appear in groups.

Here’s Stich eating a flathead minnow about a month ago.
I have a albino channel cat with him now both 5 inch’s long. I named the cat Leo.

Reactions: TERTELKeng

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island

Here’s Stich eating a flathead minnow about a month ago.
I have a albino channel cat with him now both 5 inch’s long. I named the cat Leo.
Nice and great slow motion capture.....I had one about that size a few months ago but it died during a power outage that the area went through.

Dat boi blu

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Nice and great slow motion capture.....I had one about that size a few months ago but it died during a power outage that the area went through.
We get a lot of power outages where I live, which is why I let The algae grow in my tanks so my fish will always have oxygen, or at least have it for a much longer period of time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We get a lot of power outages where I live, which is why I let The algae grow in my tanks so my fish will always have oxygen, or at least have it for a much longer period of time.
Sad as it was as I hated loosing the little guy but it was kind of for the better as I don't enjoy fooling around with live feeder fish.

Dat boi blu

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
May 16, 2017
Sad as it was as I hated loosing the little guy but it was kind of for the better as I don't enjoy fooling around with live feeder fish.
I prefer butterworms, large mealworms ,and crickets. A good variety in his diet. I try the same with my bass but now he’s eating pellet food with the koi and large goldfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store