Back again

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Nothing wrong with uj i love em just hard to get low jaws out here in cali maybe a few ornates or endichleri but too expensive
Where are you in Cali I can get you a endli for literally less than a 20 bucks o.o SoCal seems thriving in the poly world

Troy1015

Banned
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2011
Seattle
Nothing wrong with uj i love em just hard to get low jaws out here in cali maybe a few ornates or endichleri but too expensive

gotta pay to play. There were a lot of rare quality lower jaw for sale from me and another socal resident prices reflected what were paid. If you want common bichirs cb endli,nigerian lap, etc those are readily available and cheap at many LFS in the san gabriel valley about 35 40 mons drive from your listed location. If you want other species Ansorgii, PBB, wild caught endlis, or lap variants most are ordered and then sold when either we order more or loose interest in a particular fish and the price reflects what toyin's prices are.

Jafar P Arab

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2017
Northridge ca
gotta pay to play. There were a lot of rare quality lower jaw for sale from me and another socal resident prices reflected what were paid. If you want common bichirs cb endli,nigerian lap, etc those are readily available and cheap at many LFS in the san gabriel valley about 35 40 mons drive from your listed location. If you want other species Ansorgii, PBB, wild caught endlis, or lap variants most are ordered and then sold when either we order more or loose interest in a particular fish and the price reflects what toyin's prices are.
I heard of his site and yes true about how they are sold in cali just i never see like the rarer ones i see delhz albinos ornates sens

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store