indo datnoid

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It sounds as if you guys have quite a problem with invasive exotic fish there.....where are you btw?

RUN!!!! RUN FOR UR LYFE

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 28, 2018
So,these ponds are pretty much for sport fishing,how big are they?
I guess about like 30 meters long for the largest pond , i don't know. Basically there are a ton of fish in the pond but not all of them get lifted out of the water. There are even softshell turtles and monitor lizards there. The other ponds different from what i mentioned mostly have giant snakeheads in them. Some have arapaimas, wallago leeri, redtails, tsn, alligator gars etc. if you are wondering what they feed them they have a natural food source in there which are tilapias. Once in a while out of the blue small fish will come jumping out of the water followed by splashes. The ponds are so clean that even arowanas breed in the pond, but of course the arowanas are in a seperate pond than the snakeheads otherwise it's ground beef overnight. I have been trying to catch tarpon but i am failing to do so. They are in a pond mixed with pacu and iridescent sharks and they swim in the sides of the pond along with peacock bass. They had some atlantic tarpon in their growout tank but i don't know where they put them

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Well too late because i don't know where are the dorado now. Either they are taken to another pond or they are now smarter. Right now there are paroons in the pond. That pond was actually a growout before they are moved to the big multispecies pond i call the "arowana pond" since you'll see arowana cruising on the surface often although they are very smart and rarely take any lures. In that pond there are a ridiculous amount of species including giant trevally although i don't know if they will make it, there are six of them in there about 8 inches. However they need to stay clear of 3 foot barramundis and yellowcheeks in the pond
That's pretty awesome, you should try fly fishing for the aros

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store