What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
15” tig and 7” ntt
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Duarte, CA 91010
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I’m considering taking a break from the hobby. Life is pretty busy and my beloved fish are not quite a priority right now. I’ve had the tig and ntt for almost 2 years. The tig was 3” when I got it and the ntt was about 4”. Both eat sinking pellets. Mostly hikari massivore but they also get sinking cichlid bio-gold and carnivore delight. I’d like to move these as a pair. Don’t have much time to show these fish to too many different people so I’d like to simplify things. Will not split at the moment. Not in a rush to sell. Price is firm. Pics will be posted later. Can also send via text message.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: Troy1015 and Dloks

VNCNT

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2008
rand mcnally
R/o water? Bro you fancy mine straight out my garden hose non drinking grade lol
Ain’t no basic b***h. The tap where I live now is pretty bad. I raised them in tap back when I lived in monterey park. This was for about a year. They’ve been in r/o for the past year.

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Ain’t no basic b***h. The tap where I live now is pretty bad. I raised them in tap back when I lived in monterey park. This was for about a year. They’ve been in r/o for the past year.
Bro you live in a car of course the water is bad!! How’s life brotha

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
The hobo life is rough. Always on the go. I avoid paying mortgage or rent to keep my fish in some baller water. How’s life for you and the fam?
Good man got two terrible ones of my own now married and crap you know the boring life. Still keeping fishes in a bucket of water.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store