Where`s Peanut Power (Jeremy)

GIjoe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Austell, Ga.
We were both pike fanatics years ago, haven`t seen him around in years. I`m just a casual lurker here, but I`ve been lurking since site was formed. Just wondering about the guy. Thanks in advance...

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

fahaka30331

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2005
atl
We were both pike fanatics years ago, haven`t seen him around in years. I`m just a casual lurker here, but I`ve been lurking since site was formed. Just wondering about the guy. Thanks in advance...
is this gijoe you sold me one of the most stunning lent pike ever..and you and acenupe are buds

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
OMG, me, fahaka.. and ben... all joined in 2005 within like a week of each other. The odds of us all still being around are extreme. And GiJoe just 2 months later!

GIjoe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Austell, Ga.
is this gijoe you sold me one of the most stunning lent pike ever..and you and acenupe are buds
That`s yours truly, I got outta pikes when the prices changed dramaticly. I am growing out some albopunctata & proteus right now. Yeah me and Acenupe (Dwayne) still keeps in touch. Take care my Brother...

Reactions: mrrobxc

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
He's been sucked into a universe known as FaceBook where he surrounds himself with Unicorn-riding Cats with guns.
Life isn't too terrible among the unicrons and rainbow cats, however. We're running low on rations, and it's very hard to source intelligent conversation, but the scrolling is pleasant.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store