Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
What do y'all think of this separating illegal kids from their illegal parents? It happens everyday here. If I load my wife and kid in the car and we(wife and me) go rob a bank and kill someone. Guess what? The police will separate us from our kid.

The illegals are criminals. If I let my child run around the neighborhood without us. Guess what? CPS will come get our kid and take her away from us.
I think the MSM acting like this is new policy yet never saying a peep about it during the last admin, makes the narrative obvious.
If you detained entire families, the first time a kid was molested or harmed, the Gov would be sued.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
What do y'all think of this separating illegal kids from their illegal parents? It happens everyday here. If I load my wife and kid in the car and we(wife and me) go rob a bank and kill someone. Guess what? The police will separate us from our kid.

The illegals are criminals. If I let my child run around the neighborhood without us. Guess what? CPS will come get our kid and take her away from us.
I think the MSM acting like this is new policy yet never saying a peep about it during the last admin, makes the narrative obvious.
If you detained entire families, the first time a kid was molested or harmed, the Gov would be sued.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It's like the guy said....."if you don't want to be separated from your children then don't try to illegally enter our country".
......and besides,this photo is from 2014
DgD5eHKUEAAd71X.jpg what did cnn have to say about it back then?

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE

How dare you use your logic that's forbidden...

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

*ROCK*

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2018
What do y'all think of this separating illegal kids from their illegal parents? It happens everyday here. If I load my wife and kid in the car
and we(wife and me) go rob a bank and kill someone. Guess what? The police will separate us from our kid.

No problem with the policy here. No problem with keeping them together to deport them together either.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

I've had a hard time with this since oshama was doing it. I can't pick a side and stay on it. Yes they broke the law but allot of us benefit from this. Now if you commit a crime...even J walking then your outta here thats easier for me to justify.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've had a hard time with this since oshama was doing it. I can't pick a side and stay on it. Yes they broke the law but allot of us benefit from this. Now if you commit a crime...even J walking then your outta here thats easier for me to justify.
My issue with it is how lamestream and the dims are using it as ammo as if it is something new.
If you didn't have anything to say about it years ago then keep your mouth shut about it now.Don't pound on your soapbox like it's some new and evil,Order 66 type of operation.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Oh I totally agree. But that's the times right these clowns need to turn Trump into the boogie man every other day.

I feel like it's like a two way parasitic relationship man. The illegals are benefiting but so is the rest of the country. What kills me is they get benefits that crap needs to stop ASAP.

Why they haven't ended that yet is what I want to know

My issue with it is how lamestream and the dims are using it as ammo as if it is something new.
If you didn't have anything to say about it years ago then keep your mouth shut about it now.Don't pound on your soapbox like it's some new and evil,Order 66 type of operation.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Exactly, I think if trump found a cure for cancer, people would protest that it's unatural

Reactions: jaws7777 and J. H.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store