FLOWERHORN EYE BLOOD CLOT

potskie03

Feeder Fish
Aug 8, 2018
Good day fellow aquarists! I just would like to ask how long does it take to heal a blood clot came from an injury? My FH jumped from it's container 2 weeks ago and it caused a blood clot injury on it's eyes. I am worried because I am planning to enter him in a show this coming 1st week of September. It is really visible because my FH has white eyes. Can anyone answer my question how long does it takes to heal it naturally? And what are the possible cure that can lessen it's healing time. Thank you!

Rocksor

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2011
San Diego
You could try methylene blue for 2-3 weeks. It will help to bring more oxygen into the blood stream and facilitate is healing. It will stain any silicone so it's best used in a tank that you do not care about getting stained.

potskie03

Feeder Fish
Aug 8, 2018
You could try methylene blue for 2-3 weeks. It will help to bring more oxygen into the blood stream and facilitate is healing. It will stain any silicone so it's best used in a tank that you do not care about getting stained.
Thank you for the idea sir. Hopefully it will be healed as early as possible once I already started using that.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store