Votes: 117 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I would have to give it to number 4...... #1 has too much stuff in it and no room for the fish, although I do Love the Fish in it.. # 2 is not a Tank and # 3 is a beautiful tank but needs something in it!! Just my opinion.... Thanks everyone for sharing you Tanks with us!!!

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
I would have to give it to number 4......It is almost perfect, Love the wood, The lay out and the Fish!!! #1 has too much stuff in it and no room for the fish, although I do Love the Fish in it.. # 2 is not a Tank and # 3 is a beautiful tank but needs something in it!! Just my opinion.... Thanks everyone for sharing you Tanks with us!!!

Last edited:

Belly up

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2008
Wolverine, MI
I understand the symbolic nature of tank one. Perfect for an umbuna tank.
Tank two hails back to the horror movies of Ray Harryhausen, beautiful.
Number three must be seen as a simplistic scene of midwater idealism. The bottom is only there because it has to be.
Ah yes, tank four. It`s grandeur cannot be fully comprehended. The driftwood convergence is perfection itself. The two pieces at right angles speak to me. The scarcity of plants, the slate table remind us of how temporal our very lives are. For this reason I am compelled to vote for number four, a self introspective masterpiece!

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
hmmm sometimes its hard because they are all beautiful but now I dont know which to vote for because I find nothing particular nice. First one is overstocked, second isn't even a tank. third is so empty that its just a tank without decoration. The fourth is probably the most beautiful in my opinion but its not something that comes close in beauty to the tanks in other threads.

Reactions: oshp132

neko1

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 25, 2016
Neko. The Thin Blue Line is empty because that Ray won't allow me to have nice things!!!!! Like my kids .lol .
I get that but if I would vote for a beautiful tank I would personally not vote for a tank thats empty. Dont take this mean, but anyone can make a tank that is empty. So thats why I said that. I get that its way handier en better to keep rays and so on but in a threat that decides the tank of the month I dont think it fits in the contest because there is nothing special about the decoration or the way it looks. Btw personally I like ur tank the most out of all the ones that entered this month do :grinyes:

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
How do I enter for the next contest? I'm new to the forum.
There will be a new thrEad started by the mods every 2nd month with instructions on how to enter. They give an email address to send your picture to and instuctions on what format and anything else they need. From what I gather you need to follow the instructions exactly or your entry gets rejected.
Keep an eye on this section at the end and start of each month.to see when the next competition kicks off.
Good luck if you enter, you can find yourself up against some truly amazing tanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store