unofficial fish of the week artwork

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
People have finally found the secret to non-perishable threads
I did a really good picture of a toadfish but don't know where it is :(
You remind me of these new kids on the block (MFK) almost got me banned due to uncontrollable fingers to reply something malicious. Do you happen to know a white specter crayfish or his likes? There was a few more that you remind me of.

sirrelicanth

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2019
Thank you! This thread isn’t expired! They don’t expire
I see. I was confused because if it is indeed expired the thread would be close right?
Anyway just want to show you the sketch of arapaima I did while wasting my time at Starbucks. I did this to practice my line art and detailing.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I see. I was confused because if it is indeed expired the thread would be close right?
Anyway just want to show you the sketch of arapaima I did while wasting my time at Starbucks. I did this to practice my line art and detailing.

View attachment 1364595
Very nice! That’s beautiful and your lines are super clean. Do you use reference images or just draw from your mind?

Kayden

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
Thanks for all the love everyone!

Kittiee Katt Kittiee Katt yep, all pen. Will check out those fish! Great suggestions.

Great stuff! I really like the first drawing and the deep sea fish with the underbite. What type of fish is that? I don’t think it’s an angler or a gulper eel.
That appears to be a payara.
all the drawings an here are pretty good! I thought I was the only one who drew fish stuff. Here are the ones I’m most proud of

41EECB2B-CCC5-4459-99D0-439221ECD8DA.jpeg

13EEC8DD-DC10-4336-90EA-E71C61220092.jpeg

MOLOYASI

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 19, 2020
Great stuff! I really like the first drawing and the deep sea fish with the underbite. What type of fish is that? I don’t think it’s an angler or a gulper eel.

• Love
Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store