Queensland (Australian) Lungfish Group Buy

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jason is just a hobbyist, then became a vendor just to help us, fellow fish keeping to get their dream fish, which is AUL. If you getting it by yourself. Price aint gonna be 1k. It'll be close to 2k since i asked Jardini personally. He didnt ask for your money first. That's why he has a list that you could sign up (i'm in already). Once he got enough buyers. Which is gonna be 21, hopefully we could get to 30! Then we all send in the money and he's gonna place an order with Jardini. Simple as that. Very knowledgeable guy which his plecos, cichlid and SA fish.
That's my take on him and I wasn't even aware that he'd become a vendor until recently. I'm tempted to get in on this but cashflow is a bit low right now so we shall see.

Reactions: MHcblues119

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
I figured this get more views than in the vendor forum. Yes this is legit, no this is not a scam. Currently we are sitting at 11 lungs, with three that have already been paid for by one guy. I dont think I will hit that number 30, been sitting on 11 for a while now. Before I did this, I read all over the place that a lot of people wanted these and have cash now, now that I'm able to bring them in cheap, I hear crickets or nobody wants to pay this price because they think they can get them cheaper. If I cant hit at least 21, either it will be cancelled, wait a little while longer, or just message the few folks that are actually interested and have the $$ now and do the order with them, which will drive the price up unfortunately. With bringing in 21 or more, preferrably 30, I get a very big discount on these which is why they are $1000. One of the main reasons I'm doing this is to get my name out there, that I'm one of the few guys that can actually bring them in for a very good price. If anyone wants in let me know ASAP.

butchie

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 3, 2009
orlando
damn that sucks that we only have 11, I am in. This is definetly a dream fish for me. The last Lung i raised (an african) I had for well over 20 years and I lost him because I was a dumbass or he would probably still be alive. Soooo if you do that math then $1000 is dirt cheap over the long haul when you think 20, 30 40 years or more. There is always risk with these sort of transactions and I have never met Jason but I researched him enough to know he is legit and this is not a scam....or at least very very unlikely to be a scam.

Fatlungy pick a nice place to meet one weekend somewhere halfish way between reading and orlando and I will see if I can convince the wife to take the kids on a weekend roadtrip with me ;) Probably more effort than it is worth for you, but I am serious if your interested

Reactions: lmt6600

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Just my thoughts, so take from it what you will. First and foremost, price. I’m pretty “in the know” on higher end fish, and cheapest I’ve heard by at least 50%, and that’s whole pricing for CITES fish out of Aussie. You’re priced on par with the ones that trickle out of Asia. Impressive, but unnerving for prospective buyers.

“You get what I ship” no exceptions. I can’t speak for everyone, but if I’m spending 4 digits on a fish, I have certain expectations. Receiving a fish blind that could possibly have irreparable fin damage, eye issues, etc is a chance id personally not be willing to take.

Lastly, this undertaking, IMO is better suited for an established vendor, not someone trying to start out.

No hard feelings. I dope the order goes smoothly and everyone gets a chance to own these incredible fish.

4C1236EE-1544-44AF-8ABC-D95909A8BDC4.jpeg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What wouldbe the point in them having microchips and how would one know where to find said chip in order to dig it out of a dead fish?

Reactions: Pedram

Fish fry

Jack Dempsey
Mar 15, 2017
What wouldbe the point in them having microchips and how would one know where to find said chip in order to dig it out of a dead fish?
We will replace. But if any do die you will need to send the microchip back to us to confirm
10-20 pieces - $850 USD
21-30 pieces - $750 USD
30-49 pieces - $650 USD
50+ - $590 USD

Reactions: zyh

Fish fry

Jack Dempsey
Mar 15, 2017
We will replace. But if any do die you will need to send the microchip back to us to confirm
10-20 pieces - $850 USD
21-30 pieces - $750 USD
30-49 pieces - $650 USD
50+ - $590 USD
I was also negotiating with Jason from jardini and this is what he sent me , so I assume it will be the same procedure for this order

Reactions: zyh
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store