Nov 12, 2007
india
Niiice tank

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Time for some upgrades. I'm taking a page out of the DMD123 DMD123 book. 40B's for all. Here they are moving to the new house. So easy to catch. Congo hasn't grown much and the suvatti doesn't look any different. Feeding day as you can tell by the Congo

0525191106_Film1.jpg

0525191059_Film1.jpg

0525191106a_Film1.jpg

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Niiice
I have tried keeping the Congo, but wasn't very successful, mostly because I wasn't able to feed them on a regular basis, atleast that's what I think.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Nice upgrades for the Congo and Arrowhead. Even though they are lurkers my belief is that they will appreciate the space and you might see some more activity out of them.

Love the new puff! Dream puff for me. Im just not ready for the saltwater plunge.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Nice upgrades for the Congo and Arrowhead. Even though they are lurkers my belief is that they will appreciate the space and you might see some more activity out of them.

Love the new puff! Dream puff for me. Im just not ready for the saltwater plunge.
Definitely more activity out of the suvatti even though it still won't eat in front of me.

You see my shrimp and cleanup crew idea went out the window. I'm really debating on a stars & stripes if I can find a 240-300 at a price I think is fair. Its def a plunge

OhioCLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2017
Ohio, South of Cleveland
Definitely more activity out of the suvatti even though it still won't eat in front of me.

You see my shrimp and cleanup crew idea went out the window. I'm really debating on a stars & stripes if I can find a 240-300 at a price I think is fair. Its def a plunge
The only puffer clean up crew I can keep organized and alive is guppy fry.
I keep adding tiny guppy fry slowly over the weeks.

The fry will act like tiny gnats around my larger puffers.
The smaller puffers are like the terminators and stop at nothing until the mission is complete dwindling my fry tactic quickly.

In time the guppies act like food reserves that eat small leftovers, but I have keep a small breeder tank to start with.

Reactions: headbanger_jib

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden

Ive used to keep an Arothron hispidus. Its an amazing fish to keep but id rather go with an Arothron immaculatus instead. They are more savage feeders and become really social. Then one i traded for my hispidus was a blast to keep and i regret today 3 years later i took down my swtank and sold the puffer.

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
The only puffer clean up crew I can keep organized and alive is guppy fry.
I keep adding tiny guppy fry slowly over the weeks.

The fry will act like tiny gnats around my larger puffers.
The smaller puffers are like the terminators and stop at nothing until the mission is complete dwindling my fry tactic quickly.

In time the guppies act like food reserves that eat small leftovers, but I have keep a small breeder tank to start with.
I could have all the snails in the world world with the lurkers. I agree the hunters like a gsp are relentless.

I originally though it would be cool to have hermits, snails, & some skunk cleaners with a sw tank....but as you can see all that went out the window quick.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store