After a LOOOONG Hiatus...I’m Back

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Some of you may remember my thread 6-7 years ago where I got stung by one of my rays during a water change. The experience was miserable enough that I sold off my rays and swore off keeping them for years. In doing so, I ended up meeting UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD and began probably my favorite period in my fish keeping career.

I’ve spent the last few years fighting the itch as I drooled over some of the nicest rays on the planet swimming in my friends’ tanks. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago when a few of us were hanging out at RedDevilRyan RedDevilRyan ’s Global Fish Co that I finally gave in.

These Thai marbles have been a dream of mine. I’ve always loved Richard’s marbles over in EU. That level of quality was something unseen in the USA. IDK much about pedigree, but based purely on aesthetics, these guys sure come close. Anyway, here’s my latest...a plump little female that continues to steal my heart more and more with each passing day.

42A8ED57-C582-44F1-9BB6-DAC0D1A5B20A.jpeg

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Welcome back shookones!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good to see it.They ray realm seems a bit dull of late so perhapss you can liven things up a little.

Reactions: tlindsey

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Good to see it.They ray realm seems a bit dull of late so perhapss you can liven things up a little.
Haha sorry to disappoint, but I won’t be making any waves. Real life outside of the hobby keeps me very busy these days. I’m just happy to get to relax I’m front of my tank after a long day :)

Reactions: Matteus

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha sorry to disappoint, but I won’t be making any waves. Real life outside of the hobby keeps me very busy these days. I’m just happy to get to relax I’m front of my tank after a long day :)
Oh okay,that works too!

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I've seen your username come up quite a lot in older threads and had been hoping you'd come back.

jim barry

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2006
U.K
Some of you may remember my thread 6-7 years ago where I got stung by one of my rays during a water change. The experience was miserable enough that I sold off my rays and swore off keeping them for years. In doing so, I ended up meeting UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD and began probably my favorite period in my fish keeping career.

I’ve spent the last few years fighting the itch as I drooled over some of the nicest rays on the planet swimming in my friends’ tanks. It wasn’t until a few weeks ago when a few of us were hanging out at RedDevilRyan RedDevilRyan ’s Global Fish Co that I finally gave in.

These Thai marbles have been a dream of mine. I’ve always loved Richard’s marbles over in EU. That level of quality was something unseen in the USA. IDK much about pedigree, but based purely on aesthetics, these guys sure come close. Anyway, here’s my latest...a plump little female that continues to steal my heart more and more with each passing day.

View attachment 1374896
Welcome back, cracking ray!!!

Reactions: Loganloricaeiidae

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Welcome back man. Thats a stunning marble. Completely in my taste.

Rollokola

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2018
Wow what a beautiful marble...

What's that large corydoras looking fish in the back?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store