After a LOOOONG Hiatus...I’m Back

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Welcome back man. Thats a stunning marble. Completely in my taste.
Appreciate the kind words. And I concur. I’m super picky when it comes to marbles, but this girl checked all the boxes.

Wow what a beautiful marble...

What's that large corydoras looking fish in the back?
I think you’re looking at the tank’s resident janitor: an albino gibbiceps pleco.

nice catch bro
Thank you!

Reactions: Rollokola

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Appreciate the kind words. And I concur. I’m super picky when it comes to marbles, but this girl checked all the boxes.

I think you’re looking at the tank’s resident janitor: an albino gibbiceps pleco.

Thank you!

Yeah she is a stunner.
Almost looks like an mantilla with those big bright spots.

I think hes talking about the barb looking fish.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Ahhh I see. That would be my single favorite fish species ever: Jullien’s Golden Carp.

View attachment 1375801

Thats what i thought. They are amazing but for my bitter mind we dont get them over here in sweden at all. It was a pain to get my hands on some hypsibarbus wetmorei and leptobarbus rubripinna over here.

Reactions: Rollokola

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Thats what i thought. They are amazing but for my bitter mind we dont get them over here in sweden at all. It was a pain to get my hands on some hypsibarbus wetmorei and leptobarbus rubripinna over here.
But you guys can keep Channa and Asian Arowana, and that sounds like a fair trade for me!

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I’m envious beyond words. I would do terrible things for a chance to own any, but especially ornatapinnis, maruloides, aurantimaculata, and pleurophthalma. Someday...

Yeah auranti is awsome. Same goes with pleuro. But next species on my bucket list is micropeltes as soon as i have a tank to put a group in.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store