What are some of your go to pellet foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
amazon has them.

Reactions: Ulu

rockarolla70

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2019
These 2 have done wonderful job
1) New Life Spectrum Naturox Thera-A Medium Sinking Pellet
2) New Life Spectrum Betta Formula

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
I don't really understand the bannings. That guy seemed to contribute reasonably. There are always going to be some disagreements on an online forum. Swinging the banhammer seems a bit extreme.
The admin here don't use the ban hammer often, and when they do it is usually for a very good reason. They didn't ban him just for being an idiot. I would have, many months back. The real irony is how some people here supported this kid, and some of his idiotic ideals. Like keeping oscars in a 55 gallon .....

adamsfishes

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2016
The admin here don't use the ban hammer often, and when they do it is usually for a very good reason. They didn't ban him just for being an idiot. I would have, many months back. The real irony is how some people here supported this kid, and some of his idiotic ideals. Like keeping oscars in a 55 gallon .....
A bit of a tangent, but when I was a kid, my uncle had a pleco and an oscar in a 55 for a really long time. That was my first look at fishkeeping. He kept the tank bare bottom, and the fish were well cared for. The pleco was there to clean the glass. Seemed ok to me then, but I didn't know any better at the time. For me now, a 180 is the correct size tank for an oscar or any fish in the 14-16" range.

Back to the topic, I'm thinking about using NLS Ultra Red as the base food for me new cichlid growouts when I get the tank running.

Reactions: jaws7777

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
I always recommend aquatic foods and blackworm company. Ive been feeding their pellets to all my fish for a couple years now as a staple.

I like them because you can order in bulk, theyre competitively priced on amazon with free shipping, and you can order mixed bags with a variety of pellets. Not to mention all my fish seem to gobble them up and they appear to use quality ingredients.

Worth trying out if youre looking to mix it up.

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Man, why is it getting more and more difficult to engage in a civilized conversation where opinions are to be respected and not shoved into eachother's face? If someone asks for opinions/advise he shouldn't try to "correct" whoever gave him. Opinions differ, that's what keeps the hobby interesting. Can we just agree to disagree? Just my 2¢ , sorry for interrupting.

Reactions: jaws7777

PYRU

Probation Member
Probation Member
Apr 8, 2015
SE
Man, why is it getting more and more difficult to engage in a civilized conversation where opinions are to be respected and not shoved into eachother's face? If someone asks for opinions/advise he shouldn't try to "correct" whoever gave him. Opinions differ, that's what keeps the hobby interesting. Can we just agree to disagree? Just my 2¢ , sorry for interrupting.
Nope and its not up for debate. You will use NLS and like it...matter of fact you should sprinkle it on your own food up to 3 times a day

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Phoo. My Oscar is spitting it out. The Bug Bites too. He likes redworms and Omega One Large Cichlid. Period.

The plecos are eating it though. NLS Thera+ medium sinking pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store