What are some of your go to pellet foods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
Nope and its not up for debate. You will use NLS and like it...matter of fact you should sprinkle it on your own food up to 3 times a day
That's painfully accurate lol

• Haha
Reactions: jaws7777

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Man, why is it getting more and more difficult to engage in a civilized conversation where opinions are to be respected and not shoved into eachother's face? If someone asks for opinions/advise he shouldn't try to "correct" whoever gave him. Opinions differ, that's what keeps the hobby interesting. Can we just agree to disagree? Just my 2¢ , sorry for interrupting.
IMO, It's because humans do not share as many common struggles as we used to. We don't all have as much in common, because many have modern (and ancient) advantages which others do not.

We band together around silly things; just because they imitate the real human interactions we need, but find hard to establish. I feel better about it being something like the science and art of fishkeeping, as opposed to maybe some fantasy fiction fan club, manga people, Star Wars nerds, OG rap lovers . . . whatever low-investment drivel that keeps folks occupied (when they really have 10x more idle time than any civilization before.)

Reactions: FESHMAN

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Man, why is it getting more and more difficult to engage in a civilized conversation where opinions are to be respected and not shoved into eachother's face? If someone asks for opinions/advise he shouldn't try to "correct" whoever gave him. Opinions differ, that's what keeps the hobby interesting. Can we just agree to disagree? Just my 2¢ , sorry for interrupting.

This thread was a train wreck from the moment the OP typed it out. Ditto to most other threads, on various other topics that he started, such as the numerous care sheets that he googled together. Unfortunately, apparently only a few people have the nads to wade through the BS, and call kids like this out. While some may not approve of Dloks Dloks approach, he was spot on with his comment. It's also why I added to that - A lot of your threads, Reefer, are way out there in left field, and I have never believed that you are 38 yrs old. The only reason I even post in some of your threads is so that if someone new to the hobby reads it, they don't blindly follow your advice. A lot of it isn't that good. Not attacking, just sayin ......

This thread wasn't about NLS, or anything else. It was about some punk ass twerp playing internet expert wannabe.

Good riddance.

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Yeah it is a wreck, but there was still some serious and worthwhile discussion (that will unfortunately be sidetracked.)
If it's all been covered before, well it's a big forum. Not everyone's seen it before.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
Yeah it is a wreck, but there was still some serious and worthwhile discussion (that will unfortunately be sidetracked.)
If it's all been covered before, well it's a big forum. Not everyone's seen it before.
Absolutely, I agree. Things also change over the years as the science changes, or certain formulas, or even just ones opinion. It's all good. Anyone not interested can simply hit the back button.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
A bit of a tangent, but when I was a kid, my uncle had a pleco and an oscar in a 55 for a really long time. That was my first look at fishkeeping. He kept the tank bare bottom, and the fish were well cared for. The pleco was there to clean the glass. Seemed ok to me then, but I didn't know any better at the time. For me now, a 180 is the correct size tank for an oscar or any fish in thef 14-16" range.

Back to the topic, I'm thinking about using NLS Ultra Red as the base food for me new cichlid growouts when I get the tank running.

Thats they way it is around here. Disagreeing or having different views is taboo. Even when you do agree the nancy's twist your words like school girls

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus and FESHMAN

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
This thread wasn't about NLS, or anything else. It was about some punk ass twerp playing internet expert wannabe.

Good riddance.
why-so-angry_o_1770809.jpg

Ulu

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 13, 2018
The Sunny San Joaquin
Opinions are important. Without them it'd be quiet. Too quiet . . .

Sometimes very strongly expressed opinions present as attacks, and as an insulator to debate. Sometimes flakes melt when the hot sun of reality dawns.

The aftermath can be messy.

People must take a deep breath and send oxygen to the brain before replies. We don't want to validate attacks by reflexive behavior.

You guys have a lot of complicated past history, and so for my convenience I'd like you all to forget it and start over. :nono:

Reactions: jaws7777

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014

:clap
Egos man but yeah your spot on

Reactions: FESHMAN
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store