Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Edit-

It's been pointed out (correctly) that I approached this in a manner that reads objectively like I'm a douche. That was not my intent, and for that I apologise. I had hoped that this would read as a tongue in cheek warning, not a "f--- off, I'm in charge" patronizing type scolding. Going back and reading it objectively, I realize I failed abysmally.

In the future, I'll be sure to write my "admin notes" if you will as if I was writing a memorandum in the army, keeping it professional and neutral.

Apologies MFKers.

I am here with the objective of serving you, not ruling you.

I'll be better for you. You deserve it.

=================

Hello all;

I have been informed by my moderators that there's been a bunch of tomfoolery and shenanigans in the Marketplace.

This is the one warning I'll give: play nice, or I can and will take the Marketplace away from you on an individual basis.

As everyone likely knows, I have been indisposed as late building my new house, so I am not familiar with the details, so don't try to explain yourself to me, I don't care and I'm not going to hear you out.

Argue with my mods, and I'll take the Market from you.

Plain and simple.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Last edited:

james99

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2009
savannah,ga
Prefix explanation : WTB (want to buy), FS (for sale), FT (for trade), FREE

Format : Prefix - Item/Fish - Location(City and State/Province) - Method of Transport (shipping or pick up)

Example : FS - Arowana - York, PA - Pick-up only

I'll be on the look out for anything without a price and location starting today. Anything not showing the stuff above will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store