Upcoming Movies and TV shows

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
I need to watch Creed II, but I watched Mike and Dave again instead. Aubrey Plaza is the best.

I've been to a few movies lately, such as Far From Home, Secret Life of Pets 2, End Game, but I missed out on Dark Phoenix. I don't care if it sucked, I'm still going to like it.

New season of Legion has been spectacular. Again, Aubrey Plaza is the best.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I have Creed II but haven't watched it yet. Prob will tonight or tomorrow since it has to be back by Friday. pwmin pwmin how did you like secret life of pets 2? I was thinking of going to see that next week.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I have Creed II but haven't watched it yet. Prob will tonight or tomorrow since it has to be back by Friday. pwmin pwmin how did you like secret life of pets 2? I was thinking of going to see that next week.
I'm a big fan of boxing. I like Creed 2 watched it about 5 times lol. I'm going to watch secret life of pets 2 as well.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I havn't been to an afternoon/evening show in 18 years. I always go around 9 or 10 in the morning.

but I missed out on Dark Phoenix. I don't care if it sucked, I'm still going to like it.
I've liked all X-Men movies including last stand...sure some not as much as others.
New season of Legion has been spectacular. Again, Aubrey Plaza is the best.
I've recorded all of them but haven't watched any yet.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
BTW not sure if its been talked about here yet (so many pages) but did you guys see theres another new Star Wars movie coming in December?
I just dunno if I will go see it or not. I've always been a big Star Wars fan, but the last jedi movie REALLY left a bad taste in my mouth for the way the films are now that Lucas sold it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Actor Chris Pratt has come under fire after being seen in a photo wearing a tee shirt with the image of the Gadsen flag.Loonies are claiming that the image is racist......stupid.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
Actor Chris Pratt has come under fire after being seen in a photo wearing a tee shirt with the image of the Gadsen flag.Loonies are claiming that the image is racist......stupid.
Ridiculous. It's to the point if someone wears a white T shirt they would probably be called racist. I honestly don't care one bit anymore what people like that think because they have just taken this PC crap too far.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Ridiculous. It's to the point if someone wears a white T shirt they would probably be called racist. I honestly don't care one bit anymore what people like that think because they have just taken this PC crap too far.
You know its bad when people get all hot and bothered over an image that they obviously know nothing about.

Reactions: Steve_C
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store