Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Anybody watch Snowfall? I love it.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Just watched the trailer. Can't wait to see this!!!!!!! Original was one of the best movies ever.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
Looks good,I'll go and see it.I have not seen the first one,is it really THAT good.....one of the best movies ever?
You never saw the orignal? I recommend seeing it:headbang2 It came out probably before a lot of members on here were born...

Reactions: islandguy11

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I never bothered since I was under the impression that it was more or less a soap opera movie focusing on his character and his girlfriend.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
WHAT??? you kidding me? wow, lol. I can't believe you never saw the first one. It was a classic 80's movie. Yeah it had some relationship bits in it but no more than any other movie. It had tons of awesome fighter jet footage and some of the best tag lines of any 80's flick. I'm gonna say if you watch the original now you will for sure like it, but you missed out by not seeing it in the 80's when you would have been the perfect age to be blown away by it.

It was a great movie for the time and would still hold up even today. I loved it.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Honestly, I was only averagely inpressed with it. It was ok but I never had the desire to see it twice.

spotfin

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Maine
WHAT??? you kidding me? wow, lol. I can't believe you never saw the first one. It was a classic 80's movie. Yeah it had some relationship bits in it but no more than any other movie. It had tons of awesome fighter jet footage and some of the best tag lines of any 80's flick. I'm gonna say if you watch the original now you will for sure like it, but you missed out by not seeing it in the 80's when you would have been the perfect age to be blown away by it.

It was a great movie for the time and would still hold up even today. I loved it.
Plus a killer soundtrack!

Reactions: Steve_C
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store