Upcoming Movies and TV shows

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Well to be fair, I don't like him but most people my age know who he is. Mainly because he was in Beverly Hills 90210 back in the 90's. Yep I use to watch it when I was younger :wall:
Guess that explains his name being splashed across the screen.
I never watched 90210 but I remember hearing about Luke Preistly all the time...never heard of this guy though.I watched Sharknado but didn't care enough about it to take note of any of the actors names lol.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
BAD NEWS!!!!

Fox is no longer going to carry Orville(season 3 and if so on).

Orville will move to Hulu. I'm so tired of all these shows/programs moving to these pay TV programs/ channels.

:swear::swear::swear:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I've never watched it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I hear ya about Tv shows moving to streaming type services, I hate when they do that.
.....and as if there aren't already enough streaming hosts Disney will be joining the fray.....not sure if you are into Star Wars at all but they will be offering a show called The Mandalorian on their service.
The_Mandalorian_gunslinger.png
It looks interesting and I would like to see it but I do not want to pay for the Disney tv service in order to be able to watch it.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Just saw Godzilla king of the monsters with my son. His only criticism was some of the cgi was a little off. Overall we really liked it... its Godzilla tho really cant see a way to NOT like the big guy

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store