Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
Really enjoying "Stranger Things" on Netflix. Wasn't sure if it was gonna be any good but I'm about 7 episodes in and now I see why people really seem to like it. Should be all caught up to 3rd season by next week hopefully.

K krichardson that Star Wars thing for sure looks like something I would like, but I don;t have the Disney stream either. Sucks they are doing that so much. I just saw a preview online today for a new Star Trek "Picard" show/series and was thinking I was gonna like that, till I saw it was only on that CBS stream service :(

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Natalie Portman to play the lead in Thor...Love and Thunder.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
BAD NEWS!!!!

Fox is no longer going to carry Orville(season 3 and if so on).

Orville will move to Hulu. I'm so tired of all these shows/programs moving to these pay TV programs/ channels.

:swear::swear::swear:

I have always watched in on Hulu, but I agree.

In the not so distant future, every popular program will only be shown by 1 or 2 streaming services. So intstead of having cable, you will have to subscribe to 20 different streaming services to get the shows you want, which sounds a lot like cable lol. Take The Office for example, starting in 2020 or so it will only be offered on an "unnamed streaming service". So to watch the office you will have to subscribe to it, even if thats the only show you want to watch that they offer.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
In the not so distant future, every popular program will only be shown by 1 or 2 streaming services. So intstead of having cable, you will have to subscribe to 20 different streaming services .
I suspect you might be spot on....and I know who WON'T be going for for that shakedown.

Reactions: deeda

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nope not a chance I would partake in that nonsense. If it ever came to that then I'd cut the cord to all of them.
That's right.I have a ton of books that I need to catch up on.

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
K krichardson that Star Wars thing for sure looks like something I would like, but I don;t have the Disney stream either. Sucks they are doing that so much. I just saw a preview online today for a new Star Trek "Picard" show/series and was thinking I was gonna like that, till I saw it was only on that CBS stream service :(
[/QUOTE]

Didnt see this post before, just more examples, CBS stream service, Disney stream service, ect.

Nope not a chance I would partake in that nonsense. If it ever came to that then I'd cut the cord to all of them.
Not a matter of if, a matter of when :)

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Wife and i just watched the last episode of stranger things season 3.
All i can say is WTF !!!! Not happy how it ended at all.

Steve_C

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2017
Royal Oak, Michigan
www.midwestcustomflyrods.com
I'm on Season 3 episodes 5 now got a few more episodes left so hopefully I should be able to talk to ya about how it ends in a day or two. I am really disappointed in season 3. Seasons 1 & 2 were just so great, then from the very first episodes of season 3 it's almost like they changed writers or something. Storyline sucks, the suspense and drama is gone, and what did they do to Hoppers character. Season 3 all he does is act like a buffoon making goofy faces and yelling & growling everything he says. The last time I saw a show go from so good to so bad in such a short time was "lost".

Reactions: Fat Homer

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Marvel's Agents of Shield announced last week the season 7 wiil be their last.

Seems season 7 is the magical number for shows(successful ones).

Star Trek TNG, DS9, Voyager all ended on season 7. Arrow and now AOS will end in season 7.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store