For Sale Calgary- marble and pearl rays

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Thank you Barrett. I have a neat opportunity to acquire a dream fish of mine. Unfortunately I have to sell off most of my current stock to make room. But it will all make sense soon.
Sounds awesome, I think you have a good number of people waiting in suspense Matthew, looking fwd to the big reveal!

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
Sounds awesome, I think you have a good number of people waiting in suspense Matthew, looking fwd to the big reveal!
I’m looking forward to it as well. I have approval from my wife. Just got approval from the government, and the money should arrive in the next 8 business days. Approval from the lfs. Just waiting for them to make the Thailand order.....

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I’m looking forward to it as well. I have approval from my wife. Just got approval from the government, and the money should arrive in the next 8 business days. Approval from the lfs. Just waiting for them to make the Thailand order.....
Well that is awsome man. But come on dont hold us like this. Give some clues :nilly:

Reactions: Matteus

Matteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2018
Canada eh
I almost cried when I sold the pearl. I love pearls because of that one. I loved how it was a very light coloured one, some call them white pearl, but I also read that is just a marketing scheme. It’s unfortunate that he will be getting a bd girlfriend.

I’m quite fortunate though because the guy says he will give me first dibs on pups. We will see if he comes through or not.

PS. Marble pair is still available.

Reactions: Tobiassorensen
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store