7000 gallon fish pond is coming together

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
I almost bought a house with an in ground pool in the house! The house needed a lot of work and the area was well its flint after all. The pool was huge. But I had no idea of the room temp in winter, it didnt look well insulated. It did have a big boiler for heating the water. It honestly was the only reason I really wanted the house. I could envision swimming in it full of tanganyikan cichlids, or maybe full of large cats. It'll be cool to see yours come together. Got anymore pics?

FFD

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2019
I almost bought a house with an in ground pool in the house! The house needed a lot of work and the area was well its flint after all. The pool was huge. But I had no idea of the room temp in winter, it didnt look well insulated. It did have a big boiler for heating the water. It honestly was the only reason I really wanted the house. I could envision swimming in it full of tanganyikan cichlids, or maybe full of large cats. It'll be cool to see yours come together. Got anymore pics?
image.jpg

kdrun76

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2009
CT
There is so much awesomeness right here.... looking forward to learning more about this.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store