Black diamond bleeding spots help

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I wanted to try that I have a good feeling my other 2 will accept it right away rn Im trying to get the female on tilapia she goes on top of it but spits it out. ive tried soaking it in the mysis shrimp to get the smell still she wont eat it.
Ger hen on pellets instead.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I have the pellets hard to get them to eat them have tried soaking them with little luck sometimes they eat them sometimes they dont.
Its a game of patience. Keep offering them mysis mixed with pellets and gradually add more pellets untill they eat only pellets

AnthonyFish20

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Westwood Nj
Its a game of patience. Keep offering them mysis mixed with pellets and gradually add more pellets untill they eat only pellets
Have been doing that but have been lazy with it lately trying to fatten up the female. I like to have a mixed diet for them of pellets tilapia and other stuff.

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Have been doing that but have been lazy with it lately trying to fatten up the female. I like to have a mixed diet for them of pellets tilapia and other stuff.
Try chopped earthworms. Rays usually goes bananas for them. If you are able to get your hands on northfin krill gold buy that. Ive had fish that never eaten pellets before take krill gold without trying to break them on pellets. Its an high quality pellet that smells quite much.

Castexi

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2019
Consistency big dog. I've pulled rays back from the edge (huge open wounds, sunken head, etc.) It's all about patience and consistency and clean water. That tank looks infinitely too small for the three of them, I'd start there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store