New Build. 110 gallon Riparium.

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Rhodsia Altipinna courtesy of cichlidnut cichlidnut .

These are perfect for this build. Have them with Geophagus Alto Sinu, some Brochis Splendens, and my smallest Crenicichla Saxatilis grow out. The rest are in the 40.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Wow yeah this looks great!
I'm watching this thread but I get no notifications of updates so I was about a week behind. Cool tetras I was really digging those when cichlidnut cichlidnut had them available. To bad my situation had degraded to the point of getting rid of some of my stuff. But there is light on the horizon! We shall see.......

Reactions: mrrobxc

Stanzzzz7

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 26, 2015
Uk
Absolutely love it. Looks like a very rewarding project.
The fogger adds a bit of drama to the scape too. Definitely watching this with interest. Great work Mr Rob, it looks brilliant.

Reactions: mrrobxc

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA

mrrobxc

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2012
SE PA
Wow yeah this looks great!
I'm watching this thread but I get no notifications of updates so I was about a week behind. Cool tetras I was really digging those when cichlidnut cichlidnut had them available. To bad my situation had degraded to the point of getting rid of some of my stuff. But there is light on the horizon! We shall see.......
Thank you. I’m sorry to hear you had to thin stock. You definitely should try these when the next batch comes around.
Absolutely love it. Looks like a very rewarding project.
The fogger adds a bit of drama to the scape too. Definitely watching this with interest. Great work Mr Rob, it looks brilliant.
Thank you Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 . I have a a couple more anubias nana petite I’ll have to add along with some Anubias congoensis.

Reactions: Stanzzzz7

johnnymax

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2019
Southeast, Texas
I just found this thread. I am impressed. What a show tank. I learned a lot watching your process.
Thank you for taking the time to share.

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Thank you. I’m sorry to hear you had to thin stock. You definitely should try these when the next batch come
Yeah wasnt so much a thinning. Had a unrecoverable breakdown between the wife and myself. So I sold what I knew would go fast and kept what I really didnt want to give up until I absolutely had too. But it looks like I was premature in my getting rid of anything as I was able to get a great deal on a house and I close Wednesday. So a move and a little hard work will have me better then before. With no one to nag! Or hold it over my head.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store