Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car

TheFishDodo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2018
Love that younger people are getting into some serious fishing now! Better than anything ive ever caught myself. Also nice boat I'm currenrly trying to restore a beat up boat which my mom bought on impulse and I'm to scarred to go look at it since I was in the midddle of tearing up the floor and then we got a tornado warning and severe tstorms a few days ago.

GeorgeHaddaway15

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2017
Crested Butte, Colorado
It wasn’t our boat, we were on a guided trip. But we used to have a small fishing boat and we did a lot of bass fishing in it. Now that I live in Colorado, I do a lot of fly fishing. Grass carp are a favorite of mine!

TheFishDodo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2018
It wasn’t our boat, we were on a guided trip. But we used to have a small fishing boat and we did a lot of bass fishing in it. Now that I live in Colorado, I do a lot of fly fishing. Grass carp are a favorite of mine!
Once I get a bit better fly fishing I have some great stripped bass near me. There are also some 15-25 pound carp a few miles away I want to eventually try but I really got to work on my casting distance to reach them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store