Namaste from India

Mr. Casper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2019
Bengaluru
Hello everyone, my name is Niranjana M R. I go by the name Mr. Casper on this forum because that is my flowerhorn's name. Now probably this was the first place I'd to come to but I went to the FAQ section first.
I am into aquariums and fishes for almost 8 years. But I would still consider myself novice because 8 years back, I was only 12, now I am 20. So now I understand things better and I do things better for my fishes.
I have a 15 gallon tank, which houses a 3-4 inch flowerhorn. I also have a bowl in my bedroom that houses a 'crown tail betta'. His name is Caesar. Now, I know this may lead to controversial discussions about the houses I am keeping my fish in. I promise you all that in another three months I am going to build a 4 feet long, 2 feet wide and 2 feet height tank for Casper. And I'm going to move Caesar into the 15 gallon tank.
Hoping to meet you all, get help and knowledge from everyone and anyone, and hoping to contribute back to the community.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

This is Mr.Casper
Screenshot_20191105-072233.jpg

This is Caesar
IMG_20191008_075424_613.jpg

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello everyone, my name is Niranjana M R. I go by the name Mr. Casper on this forum because that is my flowerhorn's name. Now probably this was the first place I'd to come to but I went to the FAQ section first.
I am into aquariums and fishes for almost 8 years. But I would still consider myself novice because 8 years back, I was only 12, now I am 20. So now I understand things better and I do things better for my fishes.
I have a 15 gallon tank, which houses a 3-4 inch flowerhorn. I also have a bowl in my bedroom that houses a 'crown tail betta'. His name is Caesar. Now, I know this may lead to controversial discussions about the houses I am keeping my fish in. I promise you all that in another three months I am going to build a 4 feet long, 2 feet wide and 2 feet height tank for Casper. And I'm going to move Caesar into the 15 gallon tank.
Hoping to meet you all, get help and knowledge from everyone and anyone, and hoping to contribute back to the community.

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity.

This is Mr.Casper
View attachment 1394064

This is Caesar
View attachment 1394065
Welcome aboard

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Welcome! Lot's of people here who can help you if you need help learning how to build a tank for Mr Casper :D

Mr. Casper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2019
Bengaluru
Welcome! Lot's of people here who can help you if you need help learning how to build a tank for Mr Casper :D
Amazing, I would love to get some experienced thoughts on building a tank before I proceed. I will post about it once I get started. Thanks

Reactions: Matteus
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store