MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
Chicxulub Chicxulub

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I'd say this guy is a very strong candidate. I'd like to see some more pics before I make the call for sure, however. I'm a little overly cautious when I make a call in order to try to get it right. My gut instinct is that it absolutely is a batf, but I like to rely on diagnostic traits not my intuition, even if my intuition is normally correct in this.

That pic also does a great job of showing just how much more massive the head and jaws of brevis are compared to goliath at the same size.

20191121_065515.png

Reactions: Jiyowel

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
Dont have anymore pics cause i just saw this at instagram lmao. I also think thats a batf and the first one is fatf

Reactions: Chicxulub

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Dont have anymore pics cause i just saw this at instagram lmao. I also think thats a batf and the first one is fatf
I agree.

Hopefully that batf is will be moved to its own tank and be cared for properly. Those things are exceptionally rare, I've seen fewer than 10 confirmed batf in the hobby over the past decade.

Reactions: Jiyowel

Jiyowel

ATF Master in Training
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2019
I agree.

Hopefully that batf is will be moved to its own tank and be cared for properly. Those things are exceptionally rare, I've seen fewer than 10 confirmed batf in the hobby over the past decade.
I think my friend just got a new batf. Could you confirm? He bought 2 batfs I’ll send the pic in a while

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store