Upcoming Movies and TV shows

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Apparently most remakes and reboots have flopped this year, all the live action Disney remakes, Charlie's angels etc. I hope it inspires them to actually come up with new ideas. Movie making used to be a creative scene, I don't believe these fools get paid millions of $ to just remake something that already exists.
I was in a hotel on a work trip a few weeks back and saw point break was on the movie channel and thought "cool, haven't seen that in years" was outraged when the remake came on!
Agreed, even though Spider-man's third reboot served a purpose(enter into the MCU)it was still annoying.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Agreed, even though Spider-man's third reboot served a purpose(enter into the MCU)it was still annoying.
Te one upcoming remak I am most shocked by and think is totally unnecessary is Big Trouble in Little China, starring The Rock. The original is a classic dodgy movie, surely someone in hollywood can come up with their own script for a cheesy fun Kung fu movie?
Saying that, I hear they are also remaking the blob. That could be cool with modern special effects as long as they don't overdo it and just turn it into a live action CGI cartoon.

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Rambo is a bit different as it's a sequel to a sequel to a sequel. I would be more annoyed if they rebooted it and turned Rambo into a troubled Iraq veteran navy seal sniper returning to the US.

"first blood 2020, starring Zac Efron"
That would be truly appalling

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That Conan movie comes to mind when it comes to crummy reboots.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Watched Man vs Bear and found it to be quite hilarious lol. Tug-a-war with a full grown Grizzly, 600 pound Barrel Roll, Steel Ball competition you must keep the ball from being pushed in a pit. Mind you the human is inside while Grizzly shoves the ball cage. Last event out run a Female Grizzly until you climb tree and ring the bell. Lol the give you a 50 ft head start because the Bear can run 35 miles per hour. It's true Grizzly Bears can out run you. What's next Rome in the arena .

• Haha
Reactions: Chicxulub
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store