Texas hybrid?

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
My wife wants to get into breeding Angel's. Maybe I should start an angel thread. I'd like to be able to spot out better quality. As of now I dont know anything about them
Honestly there are kind of like discus, you breed a ton and sell a ton. Totally unlike FH where your breed a ton, cull a ton and sell a few. Angels and discus it doesn't seem to matter on quality as much as it does with quantity. Discus are the major $$$ maker of the 2, it's just 2x as hard to take care of them. Angels ppl don't seem to care so much about color as they do with the fins, most ppl want the really tall luxurious fins that stick up straight, it's harder to sell the same color angel with bent over fins. Also if you want a good $ maker angel make sure it's a blue or albino. They tend to go for about $5-10 more then any other color.

Reactions: Fishenvy

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
So "Betty" (RTH) hasn't lost her breeding dress and is eating like crazy. She must really want a succesful spawn. Realizing the KK cant get it done, she nested by Pablo the massive head ZZ.

After work I will remove Dylon the KK but leave Betty & Pablo divided.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store