For Sale Duboisi Puffer for sale

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
I am in nj. I have them ship to me all the time. Figure with time lost, gas and tolls it is more or less a wash
Last time I had them ship me the Duboisi Puffer instead they shipped an Schoutdeni puffer, after that I decided to drive to the place and pick up the fish.

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
Last time I had them ship me the Duboisi Puffer instead they shipped an Schoutdeni puffer, after that I decided to drive to the place and pick up the fish.
im curious how was it resolved? did Jon send you back the right fish, or did he tell you to piss off?

Reactions: fishhead0103666

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
im curious how was it resolved? did Jon send you back the right fish, or did he tell you to piss off?
They resolved it, Jon sent me the Duboisi puffer I paid like $600 for that Duboisi so they should have sent the Duboisi in the fist place. But shipping from New York to Delaware cost a lot of money. Is there anyone interested in buying this guy? Lol

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
They resolved it, Jon sent me the Duboisi puffer I paid like $600 for that Duboisi so they should have sent the Duboisi in the fist place. But shipping from New York to Delaware cost a lot of money. Is there anyone interested in buying this guy? Lol
lol, why do i feel like they intentionally tried to pull a fast one on you. ship u the cheaper puffer hoping u wouldnt notice, and then keep the real puffer to sell to another person.

AdamSafi

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2017
Delaware
lol, why do i feel like they intentionally tried to pull a fast one on you. ship u the cheaper puffer hoping u wouldnt notice, and then keep the real puffer to sell to another person.
Lol I am not even sure, I think they probably see that most people don’t know what a Duboisi pu looks like and since it is the same color as a Schoutdeni they thought I would keep that Schoutdeni as a Dubois, but luckily I knew the difference since I am an expert in this hobby and caught them sending me the wrong puffer, idk why they did that with me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store