EVERYTHING 50% OFF

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
I imagine they're standard mens sizes? Trying to figure out if the small would be a shirt for me or the worlds coolest night gown...

5'3 and around 90lbs if that helps anyone make an educated guess at all? :)

Reactions: Blakewater

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
I imagine they're standard mens sizes? Trying to figure out if the small would be a shirt for me or the worlds coolest night gown...

5'3 and around 90lbs if that helps anyone make an educated guess at all? :)
I’m 6’2 and 180lbs and ordered a large Shirt. At first it was slightly big but after being washed it actually became more of a slim fit type shirt. For your height I’d assume a small would fit you fine after a wash

Reactions: Kittiee Katt

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I’m 6’2 and 180lbs and ordered a large Shirt. At first it was slightly big but after being washed it actually became more of a slim fit type shirt. For your height I’d assume a small would fit you fine after a wash
Interesting, I am 6'4" and 170 and the medium shirt fits me perfectly. Then again, I still fit in some of my shirts from 5 years ago.

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Interesting, I am 6'4" and 170 and the medium shirt fits me perfectly. Then again, I still fit in some of my shirts from 5 years ago.
I’m sure those few inches make the difference. I’m normally on the edge of larger mediums or smaller larges.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
I’m sure those few inches make the difference. I’m normally on the edge of larger mediums or smaller larges.
Possibly so. I probably won't stay this slim forever :p

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Possibly so. I probably won't stay this slim forever :p
Every year my body tries harder and harder to get fat haha. Luckily I work in carpentry so I get some physical exercise every day but it also makes you want to eat everything in sight. I just gatta make it to 55. After that I’ve already let my fiancé know my body will no longer be any semblance of a temple. Other than maybe the dilapidated Mayan ruins

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Every year my body tries harder and harder to get fat haha. Luckily I work in carpentry so I get some physical exercise every day but it also makes you want to eat everything in sight. I just gatta make it to 55. After that I’ve already let my fiancé know my body will no longer be any semblance of a temple. Other than maybe the dilapidated Mayan ruins
Where's Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 Lepisosteus Lepisosteus and the rest of the carpentry gang

• Love

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
Where's Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7 Lepisosteus Lepisosteus and the rest of the carpentry gang
A very handy profession to be in if you enjoy monster tanks haha

Reactions: Hendre
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store