Online order arrived

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
My new rainbow cichlids arrived this morning . I tried a new online store, bioacuatica thru eBay. This was one of the best online fish buying experiences I’ve had. They were in contact with me thru the whole process, well packed and I got 10 for only $15 plus $24 for two day shipping, foam box with a massive cold pack since it’s so hot here, Even scheduled the package to arrive early morning too avoid being on a truck in the heat all day. Fish are nice and healthy as well. Just wanted to share my awesome experience with this store.

bathawk

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 19, 2014
london
It is good when you get a good seller a few years ago I ordered 2 half banded spiney eels from a seller on ebay i received a 8 inch tyre track eel with a leaking bag the water dripped onto the heat pack rendering it useless the tyre track eel lived for 2 hours and a reacock eel also half dead in cold water the peacock eel lasted a year. I also found a good seller on ebay you get the fish quite yound but they come well packed in massive boxes and every fish I have bought from them didn't hide ans fed straight away.

Joshuakahan

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2019
It is good when you get a good seller a few years ago I ordered 2 half banded spiney eels from a seller on ebay i received a 8 inch tyre track eel with a leaking bag the water dripped onto the heat pack rendering it useless the tyre track eel lived for 2 hours and a reacock eel also half dead in cold water the peacock eel lasted a year. I also found a good seller on ebay you get the fish quite yound but they come well packed in massive boxes and every fish I have bought from them didn't hide ans fed straight away.
Wow, I’ve never had anything that bad. I’ve had some leaky bags or fish much smaller than listed, poor shipping schedules and a FH misrepresented as an SRD. I’ve found a few sellers that I trust and stick with, I tried this new one cuz it was such a good deal, glad I gave them a shot

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Nice set up, I will keep an eye on this thread. I m interested in these myself. Like you said, they are hard to find especially when small. This thread might inspire me to track some down.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store