Tiger Parrot

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
deadeye did we ever get an update with your blood parrot eggs? was that you
Yeah, they seemed to be fertile, but the pair ate them. They seem to be getting ready for another round in the next few weeks, so here’s hoping.
I’m actually curious if I can make something like a tiger parrot with the con’s stripe genes and the parrot’s orange.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yeah, they seemed to be fertile, but the pair ate them. They seem to be getting ready for another round in the next few weeks, so here’s hoping.
I’m actually curious if I can make something like a tiger parrot with the con’s stripe genes and the parrot’s orange.
Lol just better hope ya don't end up with just a giant convict. Ugh I can only imagine the aggression that a convict the size of a BP would have.

Reactions: KATALEKEEPER

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
Lol just better hope ya don't end up with just a giant convict. Ugh I can only imagine the aggression that a convict the size of a BP would have.
Such potential:naughty:
Found one pic of a cross where it looked like a kkp. I wonder if the parrot being the father vs mother has an effect the way it does on other hybrids.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
You get them from predatory fins? They’re the only ones I’ve ever seen carry those weird parrots.

Reactions: Jacob92677
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store