Monster fish store in Florida

Ian_toppin

Feeder Fish
Nov 19, 2020
Hi everyone I'm looking for a few monsterfish stores in Florida I'm new to the monster keeping and I know a few stores like Predetory fins and Malone's but I would like to know if there are more to see what I can find to purchase

Reactions: clm08k

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I’m in central Florida and have the lfs sell some monster fish. I usually go to marine warehouse in Tampa and Nolan’s in Lakeland. They have a little of everything. They can order from seagrest too.

Reactions: clm08k

Potato Patatto

Aimara
MFK Member
Nov 11, 2020
That place is extremely expensive.

Is there another place in Florida
I don’t think they’re that expensive compared to other online retailers. But in my experience they are difficult to get ahold of and are pretty bad at packaging to colder places. I’ve found online shops/importers are always going to have better and cheaper fish than your lfs. Each importer will have their specialties and you will learn quickly who has better customer service.

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
That place is extremely expensive.

Is there another place in Florida
Not from the U.S so that's the only place in FL that is known for
I don’t think they’re that expensive compared to other online retailers. But in my experience they are difficult to get ahold of and are pretty bad at packaging to colder places. I’ve found online shops/importers are always going to have better and cheaper fish than your lfs. Each importer will have their specialties and you will learn quickly who has better customer service.
+1

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
They moved to New york a year or two ago..

for some things they are very reasonable for others they are well overpriced and if you watch their youtube videos Rod doesnt seem to know anything about what he sells and imports.
LOL,
I got bored with his videos as too much of the focus is on him!

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store