Bichir baby

Reyyy52

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2020
Philippines
Hi guys I noticed my endli bichirs are ready to breed I've watched how to handle the bichir eggs but can anyone help me or give me tips on how to handle a newborn baby bichir like what to feed them and how to take care of them? Thankyou very muuuch!!! ???

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi guys I noticed my endli bichirs are ready to breed I've watched how to handle the bichir eggs but can anyone help me or give me tips on how to handle a newborn baby bichir like what to feed them and how to take care of them? Thankyou very muuuch!!! ???
Live food such as Microworm or newly hatched Brine Shrimp. The small fry will only eat live food until around 11/2 and larger experience. Also the food should be directed to the bottom the don't swim until larger.

Reyyy52

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2020
Philippines
Live food such as Microworm or newly hatched Brine Shrimp. The small fry will only eat live food until around 11/2 and larger experience. Also the food should be directed to the bottom the don't swim until larger.
After they hatched their eggs how many days should I wait until feeding them? Thankyou so muuuch ?

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store