No
If yes, what is your ammonia?
N/A
If yes, what is your nitrite?
N/A
If yes, what is your nitrate?
N/A
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
41-50%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Hello everyone, today I’m taking a syno catfish my brother has had for years that has outgrown his tank. It’s maybe 6-7” and when I went to get it, it has a single pea sized white dot on its side. He said it got a cut a few months ago from decorations in his tank and this is just how it healed. I got the best pictures I could in the bucket while I’m acclimating it but does this look like a scrape to you guys? Is this any known disease? It’s definitely too big of a spot to be ich imo 323005CB-0C53-412F-9E2F-1C989EBA1E9E.jpeg5CB6CC08-9936-4057-931D-5B7396C605F8.jpegD7AB497C-8F1D-4044-8AA2-CFC5DC6AA6D0.jpeg

I’d really hate to be introducing something harmful to my tank and hurt my fish by doing somebody else a favor really ya know.

Reactions: Bbuckley
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store