unofficial fish of the week artwork

Niki_up

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2018
Up in these parts, all outdoor farts in winter are white, frozen solid in mid-air. If one wishes to share the flatulent joy with others, the frozen fart must be brought inside and warmed up to thaw it out. Most gas stations and convenience stores sell bags for this purpose; they're like dog-poop bags, sold on a roll, but emblazoned with a Canadian flag.

The better brands are equipped with little adjustable valves, to allow the release of small test samples of methane-y goodness without wasting the entire fart in one explosive blast.
You beat me to it lol

Reactions: Kelly_Aquatics

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Up in these parts, all outdoor farts in winter are white, frozen solid in mid-air. If one wishes to share the flatulent joy with others, the frozen fart must be brought inside and warmed up to thaw it out. Most gas stations and convenience stores sell bags for this purpose; they're like dog-poop bags, sold on a roll, but emblazoned with a Canadian flag.

The better brands are equipped with little adjustable valves, to allow the release of small test samples of methane-y goodness without wasting the entire fart in one explosive blast.
Oh my god! I’m dying of laughter right now!

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK

This situation simply couldn't happen in the UK.

For one, our temperatures are never cold enough to instantly freeze dry a fart anyway, lol. But more importantly, and thankfully so, I believe we have laws against simply dropping your trousers in the street when you feel a fart coming on, bending over to insert said "fart balloon" valve and inflating at leisure, and then popping it back in your bag for sharing with friends and family later.

I believe the main reason for the law is that a balloon full of fart is classed as an explosive device and police therefore look on said activity as potential terrorism.

You've heard of "dirty" bombs? Hell, imagine the carnage if one of these bags should explode.......and you'd unfortunately followed through in it!!!!

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
This situation simply couldn't happen in the UK.
Now you sound like my wife, who archly informs me that she does not fart. I came to bed late one night, and as I slipped under the covers she rolled over in her sleep and cut the cheese....loudly. I shook her awake and proclaimed "See? See? Smell that? That was YOU!"

.....and back on to something more in line with the thread title! My latest piece.

View attachment 1465746
This is amazing! Gorgeous. The unusual close-up perspective absolutely makes this drawing.

Reactions: esoxlucius

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
My daughter drew this for me a couple years ago
PXL_20210710_030622341.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store