Identifying little cichlid

RedRaven

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2017
Like with any species the temperament varies with the individual, the last one I kept years ago was anything but placid. Regularly pushing all the other inhabitants around. It did not attempt to kill the smaller tankmates, haps, nimbos etc until they got over the six inch mark but I failed to stock anything above that size with the Milomo in the aquarium. This was a bulky 8-9" specimen. Beautiful but problematic in the future I will only keep species like this in larger aquariums as my 180 wasn't enough.

Al KW Tan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2019
Like with any species the temperament varies with the individual, the last one I kept years ago was anything but placid. Regularly pushing all the other inhabitants around. It did not attempt to kill the smaller tankmates, haps, nimbos etc until they got over the six inch mark but I failed to stock anything above that size with the Milomo in the aquarium. This was a bulky 8-9" specimen. Beautiful but problematic in the future I will only keep species like this in larger aquariums as my 180 wasn't enough.
Ohh.. So, the placid fish is still not goldfish/molly placid. ?

Reactions: Deadeye

Al KW Tan

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2019
IMG_20210814_154505.jpg
Growing fast..but after having it for a month, I still got no idea what species it actually is. ?IMG_20210814_163232.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store