rose queen hybrid rarity

Fishkeeper94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2019
ive heard its vieja bifasciatus x kkp to get a srm

I would like to get my hands on a bifasciatus but I never have seen one at my lfs . I was thinking I have a second batch of fry from the same parents and 2 of them have blood parrot shaped body’s so I was thinking breeding them back to a veija regani or fenastrastus

Reactions: Apollyeon

Theos.dad

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2021
Newb question here. Once the vieja stn and midas breed you're looking for a fertile female BP correct? And the male BP are almost always sterile? Or is this not the case when the parrot is made this way?

I've also heard that most BP from overseas is fertile due to hormone injections?

Just for my own personal Interests. Can anything worth producing be made with a male red dragon and female vieja syn?
We've would be a cool breeding project for a female syn?

Fishkeeper94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2019
Newb question here. Once the vieja stn and midas breed you're looking for a fertile female BP correct? And the male BP are almost always sterile? Or is this not the case when the parrot is made this way?

I've also heard that most BP from overseas is fertile due to hormone injections?

Just for my own personal Interests. Can anything worth producing be made with a male red dragon and female vieja syn?

Fishkeeper94

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2019
From my experience the males are almost always infertile but the females are fertile what I want is one of my hybrids which is a (male veija and a female blood parrot) some have the blood parrot shape I am hopping that one is a female but they are to small to tell so I would then if I get a female breed it back to a veija.

I do not know if they give them hormone injection over seas.

But the flower horn and veija I believe that there is already veija in the flower horn blood line but that would make a great combination and it has been done before

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019

srd x vieja i believe this is the start of a low grade kamfa

Reactions: Theos.dad

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019
I would like to get my hands on a bifasciatus but I never have seen one at my lfs . I was thinking I have a second batch of fry from the same parents and 2 of them have blood parrot shaped body’s so I was thinking breeding them back to a veija regani or fenastrastus
might also be some line breeding involved,not sure have never seen a srm in stores or where you could buy one

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019

vieja x midas is supposed to give u a little bit of everything bp,kkp,srs

Apollyeon

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2019
on my first batch I didn’t get any that resembled a kkp or a bp they all looked a little different on the second set of fry I have some that resembles a bp or kkp

View attachment 1477163

View attachment 1477164
thats why i like using a midevil vs a vieja cause 90% of them will peel from what ive seen but yea as u can see u have all diff body shapes there.the insanity level with em is off the charts though..most aggressive fingerlings ive ever seen

Reactions: Fishkeeper94

Theos.dad

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2021
on my first batch I didn’t get any that resembled a kkp or a bp they all looked a little different on the second set of fry I have some that resembles a bp or kkp

View attachment 1477163

View attachment 1477164
Man there's a few in there that I really like. This will be my first attempt and will be strictly for my own pleasure with what I have. Thanks for the Info bud

Reactions: Fishkeeper94
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store