Flourish Glue - First Time Using - Need help planting

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Hey, I need to attach around 5-7 pieces of Anubias, Java Fern, and Java Fern ’trident’ to a dragonstone. I bought flourish glue. I know how to plant them, I just don’t know how long to cure them, do I keep the rhizomes out of the water, and should I do a water change while im At it.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
What is the material in the glue?
Cyanoacrylate cures in water. I just use regular krazy glue on plants and coral.
I hold it there for a minute or so until it doesn’t slip anymore. Then put it under water and it stays.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
What is the material in the glue?
Cyanoacrylate cures in water. I just use regular krazy glue on plants and coral.
I hold it there for a minute or so until it doesn’t slip anymore. Then put it under water and it stays.
Forgot to mention it is cyanocrylate adhesive. Is that what I should do with the flourish glue?

Reactions: Deadeye

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
Forgot to mention it is cyanocrylate adhesive. Is that what I should do with the flourish glue?
It is the same as Krazy glue or dollar store super glue with a different marketing label. You can apply the glue in or out of the water. Hold in place until set.
If you follow Deadeye Deadeye 's instructions you will be successful.

Reactions: deeda and Deadeye
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store