Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Watched the latest Jurassic Park today with young Esox. It's ok, though i'm not sure if it's the best of the franchise or not.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Watched the latest Jurassic Park today with young Esox. It's ok, though i'm not sure if it's the best of the franchise or not.
I'd like to go to and see a few movies but the gas prices has me not wanting to spend any money that I don't have to.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Heard it’s a bad movie
I wouldn't say it's a bad movie, just predictable. This latest one has me thinking that they need to put this franchise to bed now.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I saw a preview for "Prey" a few minutes ago, looks awesome. If you like the Predator movies. Weird twist it's on Disney+.....
Yes I love the predator movies. I've just searched for "prey" on Disney+ though and nothing's come up. Predator 1+2, Predators and Alien v Predator came up but no "prey".

Reactions: twentyleagues

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I'd like to go to and see a few movies but the gas prices has me not wanting to spend any money that I don't have to.
Looks like you're not going to the movies for some time then! Lol.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Comes out in August.
Lol, that'll explain it then. Come to think of it I might watch those predator movies tonight, it's a long while since I last watched them.

I think the Alien v Predator was a good movie too but a lot of people seem to dislike it.

A bit like Godzilla and Kong, though I have to admit bringing Kong and Godzilla together wasn't a great idea imo.

Reactions: tlindsey

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Lol, that'll explain it then. Come to think of it I might watch those predator movies tonight, it's a long while since I last watched them.

I think the Alien v Predator was a good movie too but a lot of people seem to dislike it.

A bit like Godzilla and Kong, though I have to admit bringing Kong and Godzilla together wasn't a great idea imo.
I liked avp but Requiem not so much. I also like Kong vs Godzilla.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store