America looks cooked

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
In many countries (much of Europe comes to mind)thugs don't need a gun,they can just shank ya or whatever they want.

Reactions: Preacher

MrBlueDream

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2015
3rd rock
What's stupid about gun laws is that thugs are not affected by gun laws, only citizens. Thugs will get them anyways.
Banning guns (or anything) will just make them more valuable, anyone remember the alcohol ban?

There's many countries with super lax gun laws and crime is very low.
It's our system at fault, not guns.

But I was born in the US, it can be nice here but it is getting overpopulated (especially in California) and considering retiring in another country. Preferably Scandinavian.

Reactions: Hendre

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Interesting but like mentioned its just a small sample.

Weird thing happened the other day. We just moved to DE in a small development that is still being built so far theres maybe 7 or 8 other houses and we are surrounded by corn feilds, things are a bit different than NYC (thank god)

We were hanging out in the front yard, kids were playing and what not. I get a phone call from my neighbor up the street saying a few hunters are giving her husband a problem and she saw that my kids were out playing, so make my way over and saw three elmer fud types on the boarder of hour development which is maybe 50 yards from where my kids were playing.

Immediatly told them they had to beat it they tried to give me the whole "its not a big deal" and "we arent looking for trouble" told them as long as they leave they wont find any. They did leave without giving me any push back but aparently they brushed off my neighbor when they were 1st aproached telling them its not your property so mind your biz.

Im definitly pro gun but man common sense is sooo under rated smh

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I think it was called Bowling for columbine
I think it was the same movie where he claimed in Canada they don't lock their doors. Which is totally false. My wife stayed with a family there that had alarms and 3 locks on every door. That place was locked up tighter then Fort Knox. In fact when she came to live with me...she chewed me out for not locking the house during the daytime when I was there.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
great documentary.

jonah h2o

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2016
san diego California
I think it was the same movie where he claimed in Canada they don't lock their doors. Which is totally false. My wife stayed with a family there that had alarms and 3 locks on every door. That place was locked up tighter then Fort Knox. In fact when she came to live with me...she chewed me out for not locking the house during the daytime when I was there.

they took in a lot of immigrants from us.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Interesting but like mentioned its just a small sample.

Weird thing happened the other day. We just moved to DE in a small development that is still being built so far theres maybe 7 or 8 other houses and we are surrounded by corn feilds, things are a bit different than NYC (thank god)

We were hanging out in the front yard, kids were playing and what not. I get a phone call from my neighbor up the street saying a few hunters are giving her husband a problem and she saw that my kids were out playing, so make my way over and saw three elmer fud types on the boarder of hour development which is maybe 50 yards from where my kids were playing.

Immediatly told them they had to beat it they tried to give me the whole "its not a big deal" and "we arent looking for trouble" told them as long as they leave they wont find any. They did leave without giving me any push back but aparently they brushed off my neighbor when they were 1st aproached telling them its not your property so mind your biz.

Im definitly pro gun but man common sense is sooo under rated smh
It sounds as if those jokers a bit resentful that your development probably sits where they used to hunt before the land was cleared...well too bad,that's life.They sure don't have any business walking around a housing development brandishing rifles.People like them make gun owners look bad.

Reactions: jaws7777
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store