The mutts that live with my special lil lady.....

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Looking good mate
Thank you Ash! I did promise you an update didn't I? Dangit...... Guess I need to get some Marble pics huh!?!?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
any breeding going on with the falks? its crazy how the eyes just blend right in to the pattern.
The big female has shown movement before and nothing ever came of it. Guessing they need thier own tank. She's currently big again - got my fingers crossed as the Pearl was the last proven male with her...... Do have a CB male Falk here (Craig bred) that may have gotten one of the Marbles, should know here real soon......

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Spectacular fish bro. Is that a jardini I see in one of those pics? If so how is he with the wolves and rays.
Yup, big ol Jar in there..... Was raised with other fish so not much of an issue - Zero with the wolves and Rays but does like to mess with the Dorado from time to time.....

Reactions: fish nerd 84

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
lovley rays DB . love the marble looking one and the leo too . real nice .
Thanks Yarg!

Which "Leo" are you referring to? I only have mutts...... :) lol.

If the Marble looking one you're referring to is the lil girl in the first vid, she is the one that is my special little lady, she's a pure Marble from a male I've had here for years and a female Marble that was imported from Mr. Huveneers..... 1st one born here since I lost all my pups last summer. The little female from that vid has younger sisters that are showing similar potential! :)

Reactions: Dieselhybrid

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
i like alot of them lol.
sounds like you are having some success again !
did you work out what was causing the problems you were having ?
...ive had a few setbacks myself so ive cut down. lost some rays to start and then sold some. just have two main tanks now, easier to manage.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
i like alot of them lol.
sounds like you are having some success again !
did you work out what was causing the problems you were having ?
...ive had a few setbacks myself so ive cut down. lost some rays to start and then sold some. just have two main tanks now, easier to manage.
Yes, I'd say we've had a pretty good run after recovering from loosing all the pups.... The issue I had seemed to have left when all the rays died and everythings been good since. Have a few with crappy appetites right now, but hoping ones just stress and the other is recently aquired so hopefully just still adjusting.

We are actually anxiously awaiting pups anyday now from a proven female Marble here - hoping that our lil male Falk got her instead of the male Marble.... :)

We may have a downsize on the horizon as well..... Made an offer on a house, may be moving soon. A complete nighmare for someone with almost 4K gallons and 30+ rays.... :(

Reactions: Bigfishnut
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store