What's in the box? It's polys!

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
That looks like a fish that is getting bullied/picked on. Sorry I'm not up to date on your thread here, how many parrots do you have? Are they all up in the corners like that?

They certainly don't look sick in the bag

Reactions: clm08k

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Stan77777 replied on the other thread said it looks like dropsy clm08k clm08k .

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Polys :D
That moke looks awesome! My CB sen is a pig to the third degree, don't worry about it eating. Mine is growing fairly quickly on sparse feeding!

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Stan77777 replied on the other thread said it looks like dropsy clm08k clm08k .
I'd trust stanzzz.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Neither one looks "sick" though.
yeah it's hard to tell. The behavior of the one is what concerns me the most. To me it looks like stress from aggression. The scales looking weird is also a concern. Will post some other pictures. Just with my history of fish getting bizarre diseases, just want to be extra careful.

That looks like a fish that is getting bullied/picked on. Sorry I'm not up to date on your thread here, how many parrots do you have? Are they all up in the corners like that?

They certainly don't look sick in the bag
only the one does that. The other one hides in the cave. Just have the two parrots. I did move the heater vertical, so the other one hasn't been wedging itself into it, but still goes right up against it.

here are some more pictures....
thanks, Stanzzzz7 Stanzzzz7

here are some pictures I took today of the one with the rough scales. Today it swam straight into the heater and hit itself. Both of them have been more out into the open today. but the not eating still concerns me as well as the scales. It does kinda look like it is having a bouyancy issue 50% of the time from how it sits in the corners and on the heater. Wondering if I should dose them seperately or rehome. What meds do you suggest using? and what meds should I put in the main tank to get rid of whatevers in there.
View attachment 1254655
View attachment 1254655
View attachment 1254656

View attachment 1254657
here is the link for the parrot thread: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...d-possible-illness.687892/page-2#post-7753987

Reactions: magpie

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I'd trust stanzzz.
Same here.
cool. Thanks guys! Really appreciate tagging him. Now I just gotta figure out how to treat those suckers for dropsy and treat the maintank. So I'll wait for instructions over on the other thread. That way these fish get better so I can add the polysssss!!

~~~~~~~
here is a fun video of the polys waiting for the main tank. Moke wants to play. Albino is a porker and ate all the food. Tried feeding NLS sinking large fish pellet and thawed tilapia yesterday. Moke sniffed the tilapia, but wasn't interested. Neither the del or the moke ate. I tried some frozen blood worms on the first day, but they might have been freezer burnt.

youtube wouldn't let me upload in HD today, so sorry for the quality.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
fat moke!

told you the sen would be a porker :p

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
cool. Thanks guys! Really appreciate tagging him. Now I just gotta figure out how to treat those suckers for dropsy and treat the maintank. So I'll wait for instructions over on the other thread. That way these fish get better so I can add the polysssss!!

~~~~~~~
here is a fun video of the polys waiting for the main tank. Moke wants to play. Albino is a porker and ate all the food. Tried feeding NLS sinking large fish pellet and thawed tilapia yesterday. Moke sniffed the tilapia, but wasn't interested. Neither the del or the moke ate. I tried some frozen blood worms on the first day, but they might have been freezer burnt.

youtube wouldn't let me upload in HD today, so sorry for the quality.
That del have some unique pattern:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store