Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I watch ROH from time to time. I heard Cody Rhodes won the championship there.
He might have,last I heard Daniels had won the title and Cody was challenging him for it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I miss ROH here alot cus they don't follow the time script.
It's done that way here as well and I mostly DVR it and watch it when I get around to it....same with RAW which I mostly skim through until something really catches my attention.WWE has just become too flashy and corny for me.They pander to the the mainstream too much.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
A small helicopter in which Shane McMahon was a passenger was forced to crash land on the surface of the water near Gilgo beach in New York.

Reactions: AquaAlex1993
A

AquaAlex1993

A small helicopter in which Shane McMahon was a passenger was forced to crash land on the surface of the water near Gilgo beach in New York.
Thank god he is ok. Can't wait to see him vs. Rusev at summerslam. Hopefully he gets his first win since being back to WWE.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The report says he was not hurt
Right and I have not been watching Smackdown lately but Shane looked just like a wrestler when they were interviewing him near the crash location.He looked taller and bigger than everyone else lol.....he looked good.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Right and I have not been watching Smackdown lately but Shane looked just like a wrestler when they were interviewing him near the crash location.He looked taller and bigger than everyone else lol.....he looked good.
He's a tough one. Been doing risky moves over the years

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
He's a tough one. Been doing risky moves over the years
Yes he is.I was sirprised to see his hair is completely white for such a relatively young man.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
So has Brock Lesnar or Paul Heyman issued an answer to UFC champ Bones Jones calling him out?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store