Silver arowana

loganh83

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
The Lone Star State
lol so I can see put you in a room 4x4 6 foots height then you would live happy for life right? since it's more than enough room for you to turn around...So we don't need 5000 sq home to live and feel comfy...
I knew it was coming.

To the OP. It is up to you how big (read small) of a glass prison is sufficient to house your fish that naturally has miles of water in which to swim. "What size is the minimum for a _______" may be the most contentious thread on a fish keeping forum. There will always be varying opinions and some extreme personalities who insist that their answer is the right answer. I have personally kept multiple silver aros and a jardini and you have my opinion on adequate tank size. Good luck.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
I knew it was coming.

To the OP. It is up to you how big (read small) of a glass prison is sufficient to house your fish that naturally has miles of water in which to swim. "What size is the minimum for a _______" may be the most contentious thread on a fish keeping forum. There will always be varying opinions and some extreme personalities who insist that their answer is the right answer. I have personally kept multiple silver aros and a jardini and you have my opinion on adequate tank size. Good luck.
Yeah, we saw you would come back with above replied too, because there are many people like you came here and told everyone that they keep a pair of gold fish in 1 gallon bowl and they are fine in it and suggest other people to do the same.

loganh83

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2008
The Lone Star State
I think some people wait for threads like this. I will never understand the desire to put others down and make condescending remarks, especially when others express their opinion on subjective material to which there is no right answer. Seems to me it has more to do with someones personality and quickness to judge or anger than it does about their actual knowledge and experience. Flaming others for their opinions is what drives knowledgeable people off of these message boards.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store