Help with my flowerhorn colour

FlowerhornFifeal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi everyone ...

Ive got myself couple flowerhorns
I have i belive a fader and 4 baby kamfas .... after having these i decided to dig in the pocket and pay high money for a super red dragon (sb)
After having him for a few week feeding him on cicilid gold and flakes i changed to pellets to help its colour aswell as growth food and kok food all recomended by the shop aswell as flowerhorn keepers.... after about a week of feeding all my flowerhorns on the same food 2-3 times a day my expensive super red dragon seems to have lost colour .... its still its usual self by eating swimming still comes to say hi ect .. is this normal or is they somthing wrong all my water peramitas are stop on ...... can any2 help me please as i dont want to lose him if there is somthing wrong ..m.
Thanks FlowerhornFifeal

P.s first picture is before feeding rest are 2-3 weeks on this new food... 20171017_172952.jpg 15084886938131018423009.jpg

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
not an expert but it looks like a SRD x Fader. I've been seeing a lot of that in the market lately. I might be wrong so more response, more pics of before and after the changes will be great too.

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
Hard to tell if its a stress line or ur SRD is really fading slowly. If his eatin well and doesn't show any slowing down then I wouldn't be worried about it. Nice SRD tho..

FlowerhornFifeal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hard to tell if its a stress line or ur SRD is really fading slowly. If his eatin well and doesn't show any slowing down then I wouldn't be worried about it. Nice SRD tho..
Yeah he seems fine chases baby fh around still and eating fine always greating me when im near tank

ny.subway

Plecostomus
MFK Member
May 31, 2017
That's the most impt part. Is the kamfa with him too? show some pics of ur collections while ur at it.. lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store