¡¡¡¡My ponds done !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
9 pages?! I went threw nine pages? And to the op im usually never that guy/girl but i have to be now because it painfully obvious. The title of you thread is "my pond is done" ergo leaving the forum to assume this was a final build picture thread showing off said pond. So people arent being rude you hust didnt provide what people thought the thread would be about so at that point your original question was overseeing. Imo if the pond is real cut down on the multiple number of same things. In that depth anyways the catfish will rarely be able to get food and im not even sure how you plan to feed these things?

Actually how are u going to feed them? I dont know if this has been discussed yet. There is no cheap way to feed them.

Anyways, i agree with everyone else and i apologize because ive met you (i think) and your a nice guy but you have to understand from our point of view what we see here. I just dont see how this pond if its real will work or be beneficial for you or the fish, and if it is real how there wasnt a build progression thread. It seems to me you took 24 hours and 9 pages to go find the nearest local farm pond or watering hole to take pictures. But if you can prove otherwise (and you dont really owe anyone any proof) that would be helpful. As far as your stocking question i still say less is more for quality in the fish keeping needs to over see quantity.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Ya sure keep telling your self that

I will because I don't want that. I'm perfectly content with my tanks I have. I actually get to watch my fish grow and interact with each other. Not see one here or there occasionally if I get lucky. Might be a little jealous of this kids money, but I'm def not jealous of a muddy cow patty pond that's going to be stocked with non-native monsters that will probably die. I've said all I want to say on this subject n I feel like this thread needs to be closed. I'm sure this kid means well and is trying his best to keep fish but here's a lesson. Do not make a thread trying to show off what you have until you first have pictures otherwise you are always going to be criticized. OP good luck with your pond and all future endeavors. :)

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
backhoes leave tracks from the belts and cut's into the banks from the bucket (anyone who has operated one knows this). The pics show no signs of being recently constructed, in fact the pond pictured has seen many, many rains and has had time to grow vegetation.

None the less this thread is going no where. Happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store