¡¡¡¡My ponds done !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glasman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2009
Kentucky
Looks like a good ole farm pond to me. No way that was built in the past 6 months. Ive helped dig farm ponds before, and it takes 6 months minimum to get that kind of growth around the shore. I bet its good fishin though.

Jacunaba

Candiru
MFK Member
May 23, 2012
The Land of Big Tanks
I and many others never doubted the pond was yours. BUUUUUUTTTTT that's not a pond that was recently dug or filled. This small pond exists obviously. The vegetation growing around the pond the way it is tells me youre 100% full of ****. Again it's gone from 2 months with 3-5 hr days digging with shovels to cranes and backhoes.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
So the cow in the background knows not to go in the pond?
No sir she got over there today because i had to keep coming back of there to take these pics because you people don't believe me the first time. In going to get her out pronto.

Llamalord

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2009
Montana
No sir she got over there today because i had to keep coming back of there to take these pics because you people don't believe me the first time. In going to get her out pronto.

First time seeing the thread, but when you say you had to keep going back there... you mean the one time you took pics and the one time you took a vid?

repticland

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2008
illinois
sweet pond you could add gray gravel to the area you are going to throw food to them that should help you see the fish .

RefriedPenguin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2012
Oklahoma
Roflamo... There is a cow in one of the pictures...

Call me "jealous" but I remember less than a month ago you were talking about you building a 3,500 gallon fish pond.

If anyone cares to see that they can look at my recent post. I don't post a lot so it'll be easy to find.

If you did it or not IMO I believe it's wreck less just throwing them out where it is such a hastle to get out there... Your not going to be able to take care or observe them the way you need to.

Beast, why are you not estatic to post picture and video of your pond? You should have hounded of pictures throughout the build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store